OEM Solutions Supervisor
Eaton’s Hydraulics Group is currently seeking a OEM Solutions Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Van Wert, OH facility.
The OEM Solutions Supervisor will be responsible for directing and controlling the movement of materials in, through, and out of the plant in support of our key OEM customers. You will manage the OEM Services and Solutions Team in execution of duties as directed. You will collaborate with the plant operations, supply chain organization, and the customer to ensure customer needs are met.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will represent the customer to the internal team. Work to understand customer needs and align internal resources (SCM, Operations, etc.) on the shared goal of meeting our customer requirements.
- You will require leadership ability to assess, develop, coach, and mentor employees within and across functional boundaries.
- You will lead the OEM Services & Solutions team in aligning Eaton processes to customer expectations and improve all aspects of our customers scorecards.
- You will analyze and evaluate inventory levels, manufacturing processes, and delivery results to key customers. Makes recommendations and / or implements solutions to improve delivery results through SCM / Manufacturing process improvements.
- You will actively participate in / lead cross-functional teams working towards continuous process improvement and elimination of waste.
- You will act as the voice of the customer (VOC) and manage assigned customer schedules to facilitate strategic initiatives (product obsolescence, non-core > core, product transitions, etc.) to ensure changes are transparent to the customer and occur without disruption of supply.
- You will foster an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals, values and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
- You will be responsible for the management and implementation of Vendor (Eaton) Owned Inventory and POU Production at key customers. Including but not limited to monitoring safety stock, shipping schedules / pick lists to ensure product availability, and customer relationship.
- You will display and imbue the team with a high level of ownership of assigned customer scorecard results.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, sales support, operations, or supply chain
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Van Wert, OH will be considered
Experience in Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or Customer Facing Role
Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Hydraulics industry
- Understanding of the SIOP process steps: Forecast, Demand, Supply, Consensus, Executive
- Willingness to proactively communicate to customers (good &bad news)
- Ability to manage customer expectations while doing what’s best for Eaton
- Ability to implement creative solutions to complex problems
- Solid presentation skills
- Professional image/presence
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time