Associate Analyst-Materials (SCM)
Job Title: Associate Analyst Materials #069220
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Associate Analyst-Materials in Eaton’s Supply Chain Management Shared Services, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This individual will support the Planning, Inventory & SIOP process through data gathering, analysis, metric reporting, order management and supplier planning/scheduling support. They will also support the planning parameter alignment between multiple sites and any reporting requirements as needed , the scope is further extended to taking new transitions, developing dashboards and horizontal deployment of best practices. Person has to deal cross functionally with multiple functions including planning, sales, production, finance and leadership
Your essential responsibilities:
- Strong exposure in demand planning / forecasting, Supplier scheduling, Analytics, capacity planning, supply demand alignment.
- Support and enhance the Inventory Optimization, Inventory Assortment / Segmentation, PFEP (plan for every part) and Materials systems process to meet the global and regional team’s daily, weekly and monthly reporting timelines.
- Responsible for sharing with the team, best inventory management practices, continuous improvement of process, development of process standards, compliance with Materials planning processes, and reporting in alignment with the regional and global supply chain organization
- Work on developing Standard work in co-ordination with the SCM SSC lead to deliver high quality, prompt Material Management Analytics/reporting services.
- Support various analytical requirements from materials management & Inventory Analytics perspective like Min-max calculations, ROP, Safety stock calculations, past due analysis & Excess & obsolete inventory analysis.
- Should have strong functional knowledge related to Materials management & detailed understanding of concepts related to replenishment planning, MRP/ material planning & Inventory performance measures like ITR & DOH
- Participate and drive SIOP, Planning and Inventory Meetings with Cross Functional teams, Derive consensus action plans to align supply and demands for necessary timeframes.
- Knowledge of Scheduling, action messages, Order management, International supplier handling, Purchase orders (Discrete and Schedule). Ability to reach out to Intercompany Plants & External suppliers to get confirmations on Open Orders, shipped orders overview.
- Prepare / format / develop reports on Past Dues, Shipment, Order reviews, SIOP.
- Strong Working Knowledge ERP Systems preferably MFG Pro/SAP/Oracle is required.
- Support global plants in implementing Demantra tool, standardizing processes and scorecards in alignment with Senior leadership teams vision.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel (Formulas, Advanced excel, logic building, conditional formatting,
- Preferred Macro exposure) and intermediate knowledge of Access, Word and PowerPoint.
If you are:
Should be Any Graduate / PG with 5 to 7 years of relevant supply chain experience
Advanced Functional knowledge and exposure in Materials, Supply Chain, Sales & Operations planning.
Excellent English communication skills.
Proficient skills level in MS Office: Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, V-lookup, Conditional Formatting), word and Power Point presentations, Preferred MS Access exposure.
- Should have prior exposure into manufacturing plant or supporting supply chain operations for manufacturing site (Direct production, inventory management and material planning/scheduling experience)
- Should have good hands on ERP (Oracle, SAP, Mfg. Pro)
- Preferred exposure on forecasting tools like Demantra, Forecast Pro, Demand Solutions
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No