Experienced Customer Service Representative (Hungarian speaker)
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s EMEA BSC was established in 2015. Our Business Service Center site employs around 600 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Electrical Order Management team and delight our customers by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for the order management process, provide commercial support such as price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing for Hungary. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
You will make a difference by:
- Representing the customer within Eaton to provide excellent customer service (pre-sales; order management; post-sales)
- Providing product availability and pricing information to our customers and / or sales team as requested
- Loading and managing simple and complex customer orders (order modifications, cancellation, expediting; problem-solving, EKAER)
- Providing information to customers in email (in a case management tool) and over phone
- Building and maintaining positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude
- Invoicing to customers, and managing invoice discrepancies
- Handling warranty cases and commercial returns
- Cooperating with the Sales team to solve customer issues
- Organizing transportation in special cases
- Keeping daily contact with our Czech Warehouse, the Purchasing department and other Eaton entities
- Supporting commercial projects
- Adapting and driving change and process improvements
- Taking part in process improvement related projects
Your experience matters:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in customer services related roles (Order Management), preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics related field
- Knowledge of order management processes
- Excellent Hungarian and a good command of English
- Creative problem solving, conflict resolution and managing priorities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of MS Excel, experience in SAP and case management tool is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- Experience in the electrical industry is an advantage
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No