Eaton‘s Power Distribution Division Headquarter Vienna has an opening for a:
Global IEC Panel Builder Program Manager (m/f/d)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more watching this video
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Panel Builder Program Manager, you will be responsible for executing theIEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) panel builder strategy.You will be responsible for the project/program management strategic implementation plan in order to achieve our growth goals. This includes leading and collaborating within an international matrix organisation and in particular operations, supply-chain, product lines, sales and marketing organisations. You will be responsible for managing the entire project lifecycle ensuring a high cadence, clear deliverables, clear communication, consistent and aligned KPI's ensuring the ultimate execution of the project is achieved to accomplish growth objectives.
- Develop and execute a clear implementation plan for growing Eaton´s LV/MV system business via panel-builder partners
- Establish objectives and project KPI's and communicate clearly to all stakeholders ensuring alignment throughout the value chain
- Lead and coordinate sub-projects linked to operations, supply chain, sales, marketing and product line
- Maintain metrics for program/project for earned value, quality, technical performance and delivery through all project phases; provide feedback on performance indicators
- Act as overall program/project interface with internal and external customer, and as main contact person cross-divisional and globally
- Provide periodic project updates including milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g. technical, cost, schedule); provide updates to all keystakeholders
- University degree or similar in Business, additional Engineering background would be a plus
- Min. 8 years' experience in project management/leadership
- Proven leadership skills in a matrix organisation
- Strong commercial/business acumen and communicatiom skills
- Experience in leading larger projects and/or programs
- Solid knowledge of program/project management processes, methodologies and tools
- Fluent in English (written and spoken form)
- Knowledge and experience in electrical systems business would be a plus
- German would be a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time