Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
We are looking forward to a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Changzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Create documents on working instruction/ standard work, flow chart, PFMEA, JSA(Jobsite safety assessment), etc for related production cells..
- Optimize current process/production cells/layout to improve productivity. Lead efficiency improvement project, RIE(rapid improvement event), VSM, etc, for related production cells to meet annual efficiency improvement target.
- Quick response to solve problems during production on process, raw material quality, BOM, etc.
- Working with quality team to solve quality issues and customer complaints to prevent it reoccurring.
- Work with NPD team on new products process development, new production cells design, fixtures, tools etc.
- Complete new products pilot run, track the open action to be closed, and introduce new products to
- Process training for operators to improve their capability.
- Complete LDT(lean development training ) training and complete at least two projects on related focusing.
- Working with CI team/EHS team to own related modular of them to pass MESH/EBE/OpA audit.
- Working with QA team to pass related audit from certification bodies and customers.
- Be in charge of related production equipment/fixture/tool selection, quotation, purchasing, etc.
- Familiar with PRO Launch Program Management System（NPD Orientation）
- Perform highly lean skills, lead lean project experience.
- Solid experience for similar position at least 3 years.
- IE(industrial engineering) experience is better
- Understand English mechanical drawing and file clearly, basic written and oral English ability.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No