Industrial Spot Welder- 2nd Shift
Eaton in Sherman, TX is seeking a full-time Industrial Grinder and Spot Welder to work second shift. Primary responsibilities include spot-welding various sizes of enclosures, ensuring with quality and efficiency.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will use spot welding equipment, welds appropriate parts together based on specifications.
- You will run samples and checks product quality against prints.
- You will adjust spot welder to properly weld material based on thickness and finish.
- You will perform all quality checks, fills out Daily Activity Reports and enters time recording in SAP.
- You will change welding tips as necessary.
- You will perform 5S & Continuous Improvement activities.
- You will perform other duties as assigned.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Sherman, TX will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Spot-welding experience
- Basic computer skills
- Able to read, interpret blueprints and use simple measuring tools
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No