Junior Order Management Representative (German speaker)
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s EMEA BSC was established in 2015. Our Business Service Center site employs around 600 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Hydraulics Order Management team and delight our customers by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively.
As an Order Management Representative you will be responsible for the order management process, provide commercial support such as price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
You will make difference by:
- Proactively acting to understand and solve customer needs
- Being the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solving complex, high impact problems
- Proactively preparing and following up of quotations, assists in clarification of price discrepancies
- Advising and selecting available products / part numbers for distributors - help guiding them to available products
- Proactively communicating in a timely manner with external customers about order status related requests
- Validating orders in the system against customer order reports on a weekly basis.
- Maintaining accurate customer information in ERP systems and customer’s master profile
- Reporting sales trends and customer order activity to Sales, Marketing and other management
Your experience matters:
- Intermediate German and English language skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- First professional experience
- Continuous learning skills
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No