EMEA Business Development Manager ( M&O )
Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business ? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
More from us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
EMEA Business Development Manager (Marine & Offshore)
As a Business Development Manager/Marine Segment you will be responsible for sales and profitable growth in the Marine segment of Scandinavia. The BDM M&O works closely with internal and external stake holders to drive integrated business development and sales activities targeting customers and partners in marine industry. The role is expected to lead business development activities and implement the agreed actions, lead, pursue and win orders directly plus help others win orders for the Marine segment
Your main duties:
• You will Develop the M&O business in the targeted accounts, visiting major decision maker and customers, opening the opportunities to major project and actions.
• Leading sales for all Eaton Electrical products with a priority on qualifying, pursuing and winning business for Country agreed and targeted product lines.
• Work with sales function to implement operational action plans, set up growth plans and targets with sales leaders.
• Work close with Application Engineering team to ensure spec-in activities and building a Marine pipeline in the targeted accounts.
• You will contribute to contract negotiations with new accounts.
• Drive the implementation of the M&O EMEA segment strategy in Scandinavian Region and collect local VOC and share regularly with the divisions and marketing
• Define regional/ national targeted sub-segments, organize the Playing to Win (PTW) workshop and follow up on the implementation of the agreed strategy
• Identify potential local partners in line with PTW strategy
• Drive training of local sales teams to ensure full familiarity with segment content and ability to use to drive accelerated selling approach
• Participate actively in the EMEA M&O segment community and build a local segment community across targeted accounts.
• Select and drive customer participation in local segment events, conferences, roadshows…
• You will be an active and regular Eaton spokesperson in the national trade media and engage in key social media channels and communities on behalf of Eaton
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree, electrical or mechanical engineering preferred
• Relevant years of Sales experience
• Business development and sales skills
• Relevant knowledge of marine segment
• International Maritime Organization guidelines and rules knowledge
• Classification Societies rules and recommendations compliance skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• Proven track record in creative project planning, management and working under deadlines
• Initiative, organizational skills, and proven leadership
• Knowledge of reporting
• Good written communications skills
• Fluency in English – Other languages a plus
What we offer:
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering
• At Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time