Marketing Communications Co-op - eMobility
Eaton’s e-Mobility space is looking for a Marketing Communications Co-op to work at the Galesburg, MI facility.
This Co-op will provide support for activities such as coordinating social media accounts, developing web/digital content, creating sales materials, assisting with event planning, coordinating travel itineraries and schedules for events, basic administrative work, creating/delivering presentations.
- Working with marketing managers to generate content for web/social media; utilize corporate tools to create posts and manage social media accounts
- Creating reports, analyze data, and interpret results for management
- Assisting in developing, evaluating, implementing, updating and maintaining various department websites, tools, programs and processes.
- Supporting event management (trade shows, webinars, etc.)
- Attending and participating in meetings and carrying out designated action items
- Supporting projects and managing time for multiple assignments
- Actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a major in marketing, business, communications, or advertising
- Must be entering junior year or higher
- Must have a GPA of minimum GPA of 3.0 (please do not round)
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship on an on-going basis
- Experience with digital marketing
- Enrolled in Graduate program
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time