Administrative Officer #069060
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Administrative Officer in Eaton’s Aerospace business, based in Bangalore, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Aerospace business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Gate Operations - Personnel/ Material/ Vehicle movement, Night Escorts, Key Management, Courier, Documentation
- HKP - Surface and façade cleaning, Wash rooms, Canteen, Waste collection, Drinking water
- Canteen - Hygiene, Food Testing, Kitchen Equipment AMC, Pantry, Drinking Water, TV
- Scrap Management - Collection, segregation, safe storage & disposal (Ceramic, Carton, Sand, Waste, Food, Garbage)
- Transportation - Staff van & cabs
- Lease agreements, rent & maintenance payment, office administration
- Hotel Booking & cab transport
- Managing Employee Hygiene Calendar (Uniforms, ID Cards, Visiting Cards Etc.,)
- Performance evaluation of Vendors, contract compliance, invoice processing, payments
- Budgeting, Vendor PQ, PR/ PO creation with
- Annual budget, monthly provision, exceptional approvals
- ID creation, tagging, stock taking, track movement, stores
- Contracts/ AMC, PO/ Budget Consumption, Commercial, Daily Reports
- Watering, weeding, planting, manuring, pesticide/ weedicide application, lawn mowing etc.,
- Supervise the Electrical and other facility support technician's performance
If you are:
- Education level required – Masters Degree or equivalent
- Years and area of experience required- 5 to 6 Years in Administration
- Technical knowledge- Knowledge on Vendor Management, Planning, Coordination, Supervising
- Soft skills- Knowledge of local language (Kannada) will be an added advantage, Negotiation Skill
- Legal requirements (specific to Country)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time