Executive Assistant, SCM
- You will provide administrative and technology support effectively utilizing the current version of Microsoft Office and other project software packages.
- You will coordinate processing of travel arrangements, expense reports, global meetings/video conferencing within SCM and across corporate functions.
- You will conduct small and large event planning and execution which could include coordination for visiting senior management.
- You will coordinate monthly reports including data collection, formatting, preliminary analysis and preparation of recommendations.
- You will schedule regular management meetings ensuring physical infrastructure is ready to go.
- You will prepare documents, presentations and spreadsheets; organizes files and retrieve documentation (electronic and hard copy) in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, Eaton’s policies and business needs.
- You will create, organize and maintain efficient workflow processes in terms of projects and assignments.
- You will foster an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Must have international travel experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation offered; candidate must reside within 50 miles of Beachwood, OH
- Highly responsive, efficient and focused on getting results
- Ability to appropriately address and handle confidential information
- Excellent customer service skills in dealing with client base and flexibility to allow for changing work priorities.
- Strong process orientation in terms of juggling multiple priorities and sharing of knowledge for this team-based environment.
- Highly collaborative and team-focused approach.
- Knowledge of Office 365 products
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No