Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
You will work within our world class manufacturing team at our Titchfield site and you will engage with various levels of employees across manufacturing and repairs.
Manufacturing Manager – Repairs Team
Your key deliverables :
The position is responsible for overseeing and leading all activities associated with manufacturing and production of deliverable product to meet customer expectations within a defined production area.
The leader monitors and manages hourly and salaried resources in the assignment of work responsibilities, development, and alignment of resources to load.
The position drives continuous improvement in production, quality, and safety while utilizing the framework of the Eaton Business System (EBS) and the Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF).
· Champion a culture change through the framework of High Performance Work Teams (HPWTs).
· Drive continuous improvement and application through the use of EBS, BOS, CIF, and HPWTs.
· Champion implementation of Lean activities to eliminate waste opportunities of key processes.
· Achieve key BOS metrics including TRCR, Productive Utilization, On-Time Delivery, First Pass Yield and DPPM.
· Effective management of plant assets through leadership of maintenance and facilities resources.
· Champion implementation of MESH to achieve improvement in year over year safety performance measures.
· Train and develop team members as well as providing oversight and coaching to other team members.
· Provide the vision and strategy
· Lead by example – be a positive role model
· Actively engage and recognize employees
· Enable success of employees (providing resources and removing barriers)
· Empower employees – drive decision making down through organization
· Currently a manufacturing manager looking for his next challenge
· Are you looking to work for a world class organization in their field
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing/Operations
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience leading others
· Proficient in reading and writing English
· Lean manufacturing / Operational Excellence skills in 6S, Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, Visual Management, process focused
· Internal candidates: Eaton Leadership Competency ratings of at least a “3”, with a preference of “4” ratings in BOC and Leadership Style
· Problem solving skills (e.g. 8-D or A3)
· Intrinsically motivated, champion of change, visionary
· Life-long learner; promotes a learning culture
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package (/you can list the benefits here/)
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No