TW Senior RD Engineer
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Senior RD Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Taipei, Taiwan.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to Lead NPD HW development for IU product line, lead customer requirement analyze and convert to design spec and implement, analyze customer application issue and provide strong technical solution to customer.
- Good team management skill/or strong knowledge in at least professional filed, regarded as expert
- Mature at coaching and developing team member with Eaton culture
- Good English capability, good spoken English and written English, can lead global meeting and conduct technical conference
- Living with lesson learn culture, set up reused database for specify area. Leading DFSS plan in HW area, cover Phase 0 to Phase 5. Have clear view of whole HW quality and cost on concept design.
- Champion the changes on hardware design guideline, quality assurance process.
- Provide high performance at HW system design and cross function interface definition
- Can prepare company level standard and align with national/international standard.
- Very good and reliable window for customers in terms of business and technology, provide consensus and professional feedback.
If you are:
- 5 years experience as minimum requirement
- power electronic experience
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time