Painter 3rd shift
Eaton’s Power Systems division is currently seeking a Painter for 3rd Shift in the Padmount department. This position is based at our South Milwaukee, WI facility.
The Painter is responsible for performing scheduled painting operations, reworked and repair of units.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will perform general maintenance and preventative maintenance on paint guns, hooks, regulators, reciprocators, hydraulic units, etc.
- You will write work orders to maintain equipment and machinery and follow up on completion.
- You will monitor and troubleshoot line activities and application procedures to ensure process specifications are followed.
- You will maintain a proper balance of “ready to use” spare parts or supplies required for production, such as regulators, guns, filters, safety equipment, pumps, hoses, paint, solvents, etc. Initiate purchase order to maintain these supplies and confirm delivery.
- You will assist in testing of new methods of production, prototypes, and paint material.
- You will set fluids and air pressures for equipment, monitor spray application to maintain 2 millimeter dry film thickness.
- You will prepare test panels as requested by engineering.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
1 year of experience in manufacturing.
Minimum 6 months of experience in industrial painting.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No