We are looking forward to a Technical Sales & Quotations Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Changzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The Technical Sales & Quotations Engineer is to be part of the customer service team responsible for the optimisation and maintenance of all aspects of customer facing account management and customer fulfilment for HAC Business Platform. Main duties involve the responsibility for the day to day technical evaluation of CCTV quotations, sales orders, tenders and supporting the HAC Business Platform portfolio of products at all levels of the market. The engineer will work closely with manufacturing and technical personnel in the plant as well as the main customer service function and will be involved in direct interaction with customers, handling queries and attending to customer specific needs.
- To efficiently create quotations/proposals for CCTV tenders and ensuring technical compatibility, commercial viability and regulatory conformance.
- To technically evaluate in-coming customers’ enquiries ensuring the product offers matches its intended purpose and use, and conforms to regulatory certification directives.
- Management of large orders and key contracts ensuring all aspects of the project are controlled to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively in English & Chinese both verbally and by e-mail with internal and external contacts.
- To develop a working technical knowledge of the HAC product portfolio and certification.
- Liaison with currently technical/customer service teams throughout the HAC Business Platform.
- Work within Eaton Code of Ethics policies.
If you are:
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD HAC Hazardous Area Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time