Regional Manufacturing Controller and Compliance Manager
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Regional Manufacturing Controller in Eaton’s Hydralic business, based in Shanghai, China.
- Lead manufacturing and operation project in Hydraulics Asia Pacific.
- Provide insightful analysis to support strategic decisions related to localization, manufacturing footprint, potential JV/Acquisition, sourcing (make/buy) decision, etc.
- Ensure HYD plants compliance with Eaton policies and procedures and lead policy deployment and standardization in region.
- Provide value-added analysis, financial insight and critical thinking to support strategic decision making. This can include financial analysis on prioritizing / allocating of capital investment, changing business model, acquisition activity, make vs. buy analysis, plant expansion or relocation, pricing model, etc.
- Actively looking for cost out opportunities. Partner with global / plant finance and product development team on localization, resourcing and efficiency improvement areas. Track and report progress on initiatives on a regular basis.
- Monitor factory Operation performance metrics. Provide useful information to management on various dimensions of plant performance, including operational efficiencies, lean manufacturing, productivity, capacity utilization, scrap & quality.
- Lead standard cost review and annual standard cost roll, ensure the standardized and aligned method in labor rate, burden rate and other set ups.
- Provide guidance and support to countries in the development of manufacturing plans (annual Strategic and Profit Planning processes) and product cost road map.
- Assure the control effectiveness of financial systems and procedures to comply with GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley requirements, and corporate policies and procedures to guarantee the integrity of financial reporting. Review with the group compliance manager in all compliance requirements and activities.
- Drive process improvements within the finance organization (GFSS- China, GFSS-Pune and plants) to improve the control environment and provide increased transparency of results and improve efficiency
- Lead intercompany transfer pricing activities in Asia Pacific. This will include review of annual transfer pricing proposals as part of Profit Plan, tracking transfer price changes over time, resolution of pricing issues and disputes.
- Lead future SAP ERP implementation in the region for smooth go live and follow up activities.
If you have:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to operate across, and influence within, a complex matrix organizational structure
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Skilled in costing and MFG financial system. Strong problem solving skills.
- Broad general business knowledge and country specific knowledge.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing process and practices .
- Ability to lead cross functional project and cross geographical boundaries.
- Leadership Competencies:
- Creates, promotes and sustains a high performance culture. Continuously raises the performance bar for the finance organization.
- Effectively drives and manages change, challenges the status quo and champions new and innovative ideas.
- Demonstrates professional presence, communicates articulately and confidently.
- Effectively leverages functional and cross-functional resources to solve problems, improve processes and meet objectives.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. Decisive and inferential as Controllership.
- Strong drive for results.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time