Analyst - RPA Support
Job Title: Analyst – IT (RPA Support) #06882
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Analyst – IT (RPA Support) in Eaton’s Enterprise IT, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to keep the Bots working to business needs by resolving tickets related to incidents and change requests.This position requires hands on knowledge of Automation Anywhere, JAVA/.Net coding along with SQL DB skill set .Would also require understanding and knowledge of the below:
1. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze and resolve the incidents.
2. Resolves user requests in a timely manner.
3. Understands and adheres to organization ITSM Balanced Score Card Metrics.
4. Work closely with other teams e.g DBA’s, INF, Network, Application teams to ensure tickets are addressed in timely manner.
5. Documents and creates the knowledge repository which will helps in providing quick resolution of tickets.
6. Identifies and drives opportunities for Continuous improvement.
Candidate must demonstrate proficiency to coordinate and communicate incidents/requests status, production remedies queue status and handle escalations.
Your essential responsibilities:
1. Understands various RPA Bots in production w.r.t related business processes, underlying logic, customers etc.
2. Leads troubleshoot and fixing of User Service Restoration incidents (including CR process).
3. Prioritizes incidents to ensure high impact and urgent tickets are worked on priority.
4. Manages incident, request, problem, and change with EATON specified targets (BSC Support Metrics). Meets/exceeds CSAT score. Drives and promotes ITSM best practices.
5. Works collaboratively within team & across other teams in IT to resolve problems for the business/customers. Work with vendors to resolve issues which are tool specific.
6. Drives continuous improvement. Looks for root cause and permanently resolves problems. Detects patterns in symptoms and identifies long-term, permanent resolutions. (Problem Management)
7. Performs preventive maintenance. Identifies areas where improvements can be made to prevent future production problems and implements the solution before the problem occurs. Give inputs to developer to ensure the BOT is coded correctly.
8. Demonstrates very good understanding of business processes and in-depth knowledge of the technology and applications. Articulates business requirements and challenges faced by users.
9. Ensures compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Change Management standards and guidelines
10. Documents and creates knowledge repository which will helps in providing quick resolution of tickets.
11. Utilizes monitoring tools and pro-active monitoring practices to ensure system availability, stability, and performance.
12. Critical contact for Level 2 & 3 support. May be contacted after hours for emergencies
If you are:
1. Bachelor in Engineering/B.E/B. Tech and/or required equivalent. Master’s degree is preferred but not mandatory.
2. Overall 4-6 years of experience with minimum 1-2 years hands on experience on Automation Anywhere (prior technical experience can be in .NET, Java or in other software languages)
3. Experience working with ERPs, CRMs or Portal systems strongly desired.
Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (SDLC).
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of the Organization.
5. Analytical skill for problem solving, demonstrated ability to understand the business problem and to use technical skills to research and resolve.
6. Must demonstrate high drive for results. Should be self motivated
7. Knowledge of information technology capabilities and characteristics, software languages and applications, database technology, standards, and procedures
8. Experience in support function is highly preferred
9. ITIL certification is highly preferred
10. Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple “hot” issues at one time.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only