Machine Tech Lifter II
Eaton’s Vehicle Division is currently seeking a Machine Tech Lifter on 2nd shift to join our team. This position is based at our Roxboro, NC facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will be performing internal grinding
- You will be performing quality inspections following control plans, reaction charts, SPC charts, etc.
- You will be responsible for machine set-ups, basic troubleshooting, manual handling of material, LOTO and 5S activities
- You will be sorting/inspecting suspect material, processing rework, assisting other product lines and other duties, as assigned by Supervisor or Group Leader
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of machining and/or assembly experience
- Requires the ability to use hand tools and to perform inspections and routine maintenance on machines
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Roxboro, NC will be considered
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Previous experience with computerizing machining equipment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No