US Senior Accountant.FIN-SB07
Become a business partner with the Plant Controller & Accounting Manager, providing accurate financial information on both Income Statements and Balance sheet accounts, analysis of sales, profitability, capital spending, metrics and other required specific analysis on request.
Support forecast projections, identify on time any special situation and make recommendations based on analysis results. Expert in trends analysis on all sales, cost, absorption and all P&L line items to support management on accurate decision making and control. Provide inputs for plant management for Flex requirements for the business based on volume changes on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting; Masters Degree, preferable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position.
- Full Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- PC knowledge: Windows, Microsoft Office, AS400, Oracle and Mapics
- Audit techniques and general Accountant Principles.
- Competencies: Gets Results through Self & Others, Thinks & Acts Strategically, passionate, transparent, accountable, learner, efficient and ethical.
- Must have Oracle experience, be computer literate, especially proficiency in Microsoft Excel. High analytical skills, attention to details, be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Month-end closing process – Financial review, variance analysis
- Month-end forecast process - report preparation, operational / financial review and variance analysis.
- Support Profit Plan process - report preparation, operational / financial review and variance analysis.
- Various financial and non-financial operational performance control measures and analysis.
- Support during the Physical Inventory process.
- Balance Sheet reviews for accuracy, aging and documentation support
- Other ongoing activity or special projects as necessary.
- Prepares financial analysis to support the business decisions by plant management.
- Manage and control all Intercompany accounts receivables and accounts payable balances providing accurate information and resolution of out of balances in a timely manner.
- Manage inventory movements (L-Orders, Scrap and PPAP), reconcile in-transit inventory
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time