Analyst Indirect Tax
Job Title: Analyst Indirect Tax # 068647
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Analyst Indirect Tax in Eaton’s VAT CEO team in Corporate function, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s India business.
- Primary point of contact for Entities/ countries assigned
- Working closely with various cross functional teams (SCM, GTM, Operations) for ensuring compliance with Indirect Taxes
- Data analysis of monthly AR/AP and GL extract from Oracle/ SAP
- Perform control checks based on Indirect Tax Controls framework
- Prepare, review and file VAT/ GST Returns, or US Sales and Use Tax Returns based on the region assigned
- Perform reconciliation of VAT Balance Sheet Accounts as per Eaton Financial Policies
- Perform Control check as per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements
- Guarantee the audit trail and full, structured support for internal and external audits
- Provide monthly overview of Indirect Tax Key Performance Indicators and publish MIS reports
- Deliver and coordinate training program on various Indirect Tax Processes and Procedures to Eaton’s business community
- Contribute towards Continuous improvement initiatives within Eaton Indirect Tax Function
If you are:
- CA/ ICWA/ MBA having more than 2 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in tax accounting and tax infrastructure preferably with a MNC (Manufacturing)
- Graduate degree (B.Com) or equivalent having more than 6 years of experience in indirect tax and accounting may also be considered
- Knowledge of data processing in respect of financial systems and multiple ERP systems, particularly Oracle, MFGPRO and SAP.
- Good communication skills
- Able to operate and deliver independently under limited supervision
- Collaborative working style with ability to act as a “go to” point of contact
- Eager to work in a dynamic and complex organization characterized by matrix relations
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time