HR Generalist 人事专员
1. Support plant general affairs, employee activities, build positive employee relationship.
2. Deploy annual training plan, leverage EU resources, support training projects and dedicate to create a learning culture.
3. Deploy EEC and community activities plan to improve company reputation and good relationship with community and drive high engagement.
4. Deploy ACP and maintain communication channels.
5. Lead annual EE survey or mini survey and focus on action plans.
6. Employee concerns and issues follow up.
7. Provide guidance and direction to team leaders on HR policies, process and systems, in terms of integration, talent acquisition, ACP, BOC, OpA, customer audit and legal compliance.
8. Participate in special projects and task groups as required.
1. Bachelor’s degree with major in in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
2. 5+ years’ solid HR experience covering multiple HR functions in multinational companies and HR ER/Training experiences.
3. Fluent in English (written and oral)
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, can well relates to the employees at all levels
5. Open minded strong sense of responsibility, diligent and details oriented.
6. Good problem-solving skills with strong team work spirit, can work under pressure.
7. Excellent Microsoft skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No