You will assemble, setup and maintain tooling
You will assemble, test calibrate and thermally compensate an electro/mechanical device
You will maintain quality records
You will interface and/or interpret internal customer and supplier requirements
You will perform final acceptance testing on electro/mechanical pressure sensor (ATP)
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of one year electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Bethel, CT facility will be considered
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Ability to work using a microscope
- Basic knowledge of written instructions, visual aids, sketches and blueprints
- Basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to work with minimal to no direct supervision
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No