Compliance Manager Finance (m/w/d)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
In this position you will focus on driving compliance throughout German Accounting functions that are lead from Bonn while being part in an international matrix organization.
Your key deliverables:
- Support of financial activities for adherence with Eaton Policy, internal Control standards, US GAAP and German GAAP.
- Close interaction with the Projects team and Finance team in general as well as Electrical Sector Compliance Community (EMEA Compliance Manager, SOX team, Internal Audit).
- Analyze, propose and implement compliance process improvements in cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure training of Eaton Finance staff in Germany to ensure compliant financial reporting.
- Finance Compliance contact for all German Eaton finance functions as well as for all internal and external relevant audits.
- Degree in business studies, with focus in financial accounting and control.
- Good understanding of financial business processes (INV, OTC, PTP, RTR).
- Strong professional experience in financial accounting at an industrial company or one of big four audit companies preferably in an international context.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken German and English.
- In-depth knowledge of the US GAAP, German commercial code (HGB), SOX and German tax law.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, career development and learning opportunities [Eaton University].
- Contract in fast growing global company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time