HR Generalist/Business Partner - Middle East
- Partner with the Systems business unit which include Sales, Tendering, Engineering, Project Management, Supply Chain & Logistics, Continuous Improvement, Quality, Oil Gas Sales team in addition to Dubai Techno Park factory and CEVA Distribution Centre, in a consultancy capacity and all matters related to people management.
- Acts as a member of the Systems management team and actively participates supports the business decisions.
- Takes over the leadership in people management area and acts as a facilitator for the management team.
- Identifies training & development programs with a view to enhance productivity, building internal capabilities & quality
- Ensure all payroll activities are as per set company policy and Labor Laws in the Middle East region.
- Ensure that the HR practices and policies are in line with Eaton Philosophy & Values
- Ensure that the performance management tools are fully utilized to support development
- Work with the business to manage the performance management process including objective setting, development planning and calibration. Support business to proactively manage poor performers
- Drives the talent agenda through identification of talent pool candidates, promoting career development, coaching, and development planning within the businesses
- Lead recruitment process in alliance with Talent Acquisition Team - understand and respond to the business staffing needs. Manage sourcing, screening, hiring process & conduct competency based interviews or assessment centers for a broad range of roles.
- Drive the Employee Survey, Performance Management/Review Cycle, Diversity & Inclusion agendas with the team.
- Assist HR Head in every way to drive the change and support the growth the organization is willing to achieve
- Provide active partnering and support to enable the business unit to operate effectively and ensure the timely identification of issues/trends and the presentation of solutions
- Work with the organisation on the delivery of business outcomes
- Build/manage a business relationship with JAFZA and any government authorities which are linked to the labor issues of the BU – be compliant to labor law at all times.
- Lead the internship program across the Middle East region by participating in University Career Fairs; marketing for Eaton and selecting candidates to do an internship at Eaton within various business units based on business needs and requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business related field
- Proven experience in HR within a multi-national business
- Past working experience in a relevant HR Generalist/Business Partnership role
- Fluency in both Arabic and English required
- Ideally experienced in a Manufacturing environment
- Good Knowledge of employment laws in Middle East
- Accurate and detail conscious, able to quickly spot errors in data and respond with clarification and explanation.
- Proactive self-starter and able to work alone with minimal supervision/support.
- Able to deal with high volume, with a mix of operational and strategic deliverables
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No