Manager HR #068409
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Manager HR in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Pondicherry, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Electrical business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all recruitment and selection activities for EPQPL, Pondicherry
- Plans and executes the campus recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainees and participate the job fair and execute campus drives to hire Diploma Apprentices/Trainees
- Undertakes all pre and post recruitment formalities including offer closures, documentation, new employee induction and confirmation process for staff category also to update the HRMS data base
- To assist the Head HR for HR budget preparation
- Supervises and controls internal communication through notices, circulars and memos
- Assists in planning and preparing compensation surveys
- Assists and coordinates all activities related to Management Development & Programmes including planning and preparation of merit increases
- Prepares and circulates the Head Count and MRR report
- Support all statutory compliance requirements related to employees including PF, ESI payments and returns and other statutory and non-statutory activities
- Works closely with Manager P&A on all IR related,Concillation, Legal matters in court and employee welfare programs and initiatives
- Develops and tracks the training needs as an outcome of Apex calibration and prepares and implements comprehensive yearly training calendar ensuring training investments are in line with the training budget
- Develop and implement training calendar for Operators
- Assists and coordinates career and succession planning for India
- Assists and develops employee retention strategies and OD interventions to promote employee engagement and productivity
- Coordinates and conducts CSR activities in close coordination with CSR council to promote visibility and contribution to the society
- Manages and coordinates the Time Office attendance for all staff category
- Supervises and guides Institutional projects, in plant training and industrial visit activities
- Conducts the Exit interview for all Staff category
- Conducts the employee engagement activities such as Sports events, All hands meetings,Family day,Round table and other employee engagement activities
- Issue proof letters/certificates to employees on request
- Undertakes any other responsibility as assigned
If you are:
- MBA/MSW - HR (Full time)
- 8 to 12 years experience in HR Generalist
- Speak,Read and Write Tamil
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Highly ethical and self-driven and situational leadership qualities
- Able to interact and work in cross functional team
- Excellent communication in Tamil and English (oral & written)
- Strong results orientation with good cross cultural exposure
- Familiarity in statutory compliance and Legal matters
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No