If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Account Manager in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Beijing, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial team in a large multi-national company.
- You will develop (through consensus of cross-functional team and senior management) and deploy a comprehensive customer strategy which achieves strategic alignment of Eaton and the customer's key issues/initiatives.
- You will function as key focal point for all strategic customer issues within eMobility and supports Eaton´s global and strategic account managers for the assigned customer(s).
- You will articulate clear understanding of current/future targets for relevant product market shares, competitive positioning, pricing strategies based on value based selling and standard profits which achieve Eaton's expectations.
- You will relentlessly monitors market dynamics (global and regional) including customer and competitor developments, and recommends strategies to counteract these pressures to senior management.
- You will utilize the Eaton Business System´s Value Cycle process and tools to develop (in consensus with product managers) and deploy comprehensive value based pricing strategies which are market driven, based on value provided, and the competitive landscape. The pricing strategies, which will include an analytical approach, must support Eaton's long-term financial targets, and provide “globally consistent pricing” to avoid region to region “self-competition”.
- You will take ownership of total customer satisfaction. Establishes and executes regional customer relationship review process and corrective action plans, as appropriate. Champions Eaton’s standing on customer performance metrics (accuracy, corrective action plans).
- You will manage all commercial aspects of account(s) including program bidding and negotiation, commercial warranty claims, commercial impacts to program scope changes, and all other commercial and pricing activities associated with the account(s).
- You will develop and deploy (in consensus with Product Manager and the cross-functional team) a product technology roadmap which effectively translates customer needs into product features.
- You will provide customer interface strategy (points of contacts, frequency) and builds strong rapport with key customer decision-makers.
- You will develop the appropriate customer sales forecast for the annual business plans (profit plan, strategic plan), utilizing/ comparing OEM and 3rd party forecasts against historical trends and business intelligence.
If you are:
· Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited institution.
· Minimum 3 years of power electronics or commercial experience within the OEM /Vehicle market.
· Master in Business Administration.
· 5 years of OEM sales experience within automotive or commercial truck segments.
· 2 years commercial experience within power electronics.
· Demonstrates deep understanding of the industry and organization (customer focus).
· Working knowledge of finance. (P&L, cost estimating pricing, Internal Rate of Return, Net Present Value, etc.)
· Demonstrated ability to lead and develop talent.
· Ability to influence outside of a direct reporting relationship.
· Understanding specific market channels.
· Excellent negotiating, interpersonal, communication, and strategic planning skills
· Practical understanding of value based selling and pricing
· Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a matrix environment
· Broad business acumen, ability to plan and manage execution of business plans
· Knowledge of Power Electronics components & technology and electric
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time