Eaton’s CPD division is currently seeking a PLANT MANAGER to join our team. This position is based at our Juarez facility.
The Plant Manager is responsible for providing direction and manage the manufacturing operations for Juarez Sensors Business Unit. In this role, you will direct the following functional areas: Manufacturing, OPEX, Supply Chain, and Product Engineering, Finance, Customer Service and HR.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You must work consistently to maintain safe and healthy working conditions, to adhere to proper operating practices and procedures designed to prevent injury and illness
- You will Build Organizational Capability thorough empowering functional areas while providing overall direction and accountability in accordance with the Eaton Values and Philosophies.
- You will ensure appropriate, effective, and timely functional communication in alignment with the Eaton Values and Philosophy both internal and external to the plant.
- You will know and comply the Policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy, Management Environmental Safety and Security and Health
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Management or a related business field from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 7 years prior Manufacturing Management positions experience in electrical/electronic industry; or related product and manufacturing.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English-Spanish
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area will be considered for this position.
- Significant knowledge of the competition.
- Good understanding of administrative knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, capital expenditure analysis, and wage and salary administration.
- Knowledge of governmental/utility requirements for the facility is required.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing Techniques; as well as, Safety/Environmental compliance experience.
Master degree in Business Administration.
Experience in methods and good industrial engineering practices; especially, front-line leadership experience.
Experience in labor/management negotiation and governance procedures.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time