- Responsible for monthly financial closings for all cost centers within Haina Campus and ensure the proper and timely reporting information to all stakeholders
- Responsible for cash management wire transfer for our payroll/payable accounts and cash forecast.
- Manage and supervise compliance for petty cash assignments (audits on periodic basis)
- Fixed assets accounts process review, CIP is capitalized on periodically basis as well as coordinate all activities related to Haina property.
- Supervise, and provide guidance based on financial procedures to Accounting team.
- Responsible for preparing/review all account analysis for all cost centers in the Haina Campus.
- Develop and evaluate accounting tasks to optimize financial decisions.
- Responsible for providing information for DR statutory requirements.
- Prepare Financial Plan for all cost center ledgers in the Haina Campus each year.
- Supports preparation of audit schedule or year-end package for all ledgers within Haina Campus.
- Responsible for the forecasting of all Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Supplemental data for all cost centers ledgers at Haina Campus.
- Prepare and track on monthly basis financial reports
- Comply with Eaton financial Policies and SOX requirements
- Perform specific functions to this position describe at the Quality Manual.
- Bachelor’s Degree on Economy or Accounting. MBA is preferable.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in similar position.
- Full Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Knowledge in DR labor matters, income tax and social security law requirements
- PC knowledge: Windows, Microsoft Office, Preferable: Oracle, AS400
- Knowledge in: Audit techniques and general Accountant Principles
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time