Field Service Representative
- You will be responsible to self-manage assigned projects for electrical equipment; knowledge of electrical test and diagnostic equipment.
- You will deliver technical solutions to customers.
- You will performs less conventional complex engineering assignments that may involve equipment or product design, testing of materials, process studies, or research investigations.
- You will mentor less experienced technicians and provide technical training
- You will perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values, as well as Safety and Environmental standards.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited institution.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- No relocation provided – candidate must reside within 80km of Edmonton, AB facility.
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting, evaluating, and servicing electrical distribution and control systems
- Experience in performing power quality measurements, troubleshooting, and analysis
- Experience in protective relays
- Red Seal Journeyman Electrician
- Minimum 3 years of experience evaluating and servicing electrical distribution or control systems.
- Candidates must have a valid Canadian passport as they will travel to the United States for training
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time