Talent Acquisition Consultant EMEA
Location: Nanterre, remote work available
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Talent Acquisition EMEA team to support the recruiting activities for Eaton primarily in France. You will utilize all the recruiting and assessment tools available in order to pro-actively identify, screen and assess talented candidates based on the Eaton competencies and leadership model. You will have to interface with HR and hiring managers on both current openings as well as more long-range issues. You will be responsible for monitoring and driving various hiring metrics. The position requires strong ability to assess candidates and must have the skill set to conduct searches using various resources.
You will work within our world class EMEA Talent Acquisition Team in our Nanterre site and will engage with with all Business Units in Eaton France and other Countries.
Your key deliverables :
· Conduct extensive Internet and database searches for the purpose of generating candidates for open vacancies as well as for mid- to long-term projects. Person must have the experience in proactive cold recruiting methods in order to generate passive candidates.
· Conduct phone interviews and making contact with potential candidates which are typically generated by research, cold calling and custom tailored marketing plans, as well as internal systems.
· Participate and support Campus Recruitment activities
· Maintain the accuracy of the complete hiring process within the system.
· Support internal and external clients with a high degree of customer service.
· Sel the staffing model internally at all levels of the organization.
· Address, reacting and/or solving unusual or sensitive issues with knowledge of the field and the company.
· Manage outside third-party vendors as the main contact, such that the hiring process is consistently followed and good relationships are maintained.
Do you have / Are you?
· Bachelor degree.
· Fluency in French and English is must have and fluency in another language is a plus.
· Previous experience in recruiting professional and managerial levels candidates ideally in engineering and information technology sectors
· Strong customer service skills for internal and external clients are required.
· Strong teamwork in an environment where any and all duties can be shared.
· Excellent problem solving skills are necessary.
· Ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate professional manner.
· Good sense of urgency.
· Ability to work on numerous dissimilar things concurrently.
· Strong knowledge of the use of the Internet as a research and recruiting tool
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
· Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time