The primary function of this role is to drive our S&OP process and collaborate with cross functional teams in order to build our demand forecast to improve customer service levels and minimize inventory levels. In the role you will:
- Prepare the analysis and presentation for our Demand Review processes
- Develop forecasts based on analysis of volume trends, marketing and sales projects and plans and general market conditions using various tools for data extraction, manipulation and extrapolation.
- Maintain stocking policies and tolerance based on forecast trends.
- Communicate with manufacturing locations to ensure adequate production capacity and volumes to meet customer requirements
- Monitor and ensure achievement of performance goals and seeking continuous improvement.
In order to be successful in the role you will need:
- Previous experience of SAP and forecasting software
- Detailed understanding of Sales & Operations Planning processes
- 3 years + experience in a supply chain function
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No