Mod-Shop Student Assembler- 4 month internship
(Canada) located in Perth, ON has an opening for a Summer Student as an
Electrical Assembler within our Mod Shop Production Department.
Student will work in light assembly, within the Perth Mod Shop.
• Assist, where needed, in various work cells.
• Material Handling duties, as needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned in the warehouse, as required.
• Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values as well as the Safety and Environmental standards.
• High School Diploma required
• Enrolled and returning to an applicable post-secondary program
• Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment an asset
• Candidates must be 18 years of age as of April 30, 2019
• Must be legally allowed to work in Canada without company sponsorship
• Demonstrated ability to work safely, on multiple projects, in a manufacturing environment.
• Good problem solving, mathematical skills and troubleshooting ability.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No