Assembler 2nd Shift
- You will set-up, build, test & pallatize overhead Switchgear Units.
- You will screen defective parts or make adjustments as necessary.
- You will perform soldering or brazing as required.
- You will perform work from specifications, and/or communicated instructions.
- You will contribute suggestions for methods or product improvement.
- You will use and operate tools and equipment consistent with this job.
- You will potentially be assigned to perform circuit testing or Hi-Pot testing.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
Minimum of one year of manufacturing experience.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No