Eaton’s Power System division is currently seeking a MRP VSM Manager (Process & Packaging) to join our team. This position is based at our Querétaro facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this role you will:
Maintains the site ISO/OHSAS certifications; assuring accurate and complete EHS metrics reports; closure of MESH and regulatory agency findings on a timely basis.
Participates in establishing policy, objectives and targets of ISO14001 Environmental Management System, implementing an effective operational control to manage significant environmental aspects in their activities and services according with Environmental, Health and Safety regulations.
Drives and promote “Zero Incidents” EHS culture throughout site, establishing the principles and methodologies for Campus Safety and Hygiene to prevent occupational hazards, accidents, illnesses, and injuries to employees. Works with leadership team to create targets and objectives’ based on key EHS risks.
- Supports in creation of EHS goals for the site manager and an appropriate activity based in goals for leadership’s team, functional managers, and front-line supervisors to drive EHS culture, compliance, and results.
- Establishes, implements and maintains a multifunctional approaching to address at least the following EHS matters such as Investigation of accidents, Inspection audits, Analysis of job security, Preparation and emergency response, Equipment First Aid / Cardiopulmonary, Management of chemicals, Environmental and Analysis, Analysis of risks to safety and health.
- Uses established EHS data processes such as MESH Suite to manage data for injuries and illnesses, environmental metrics, risk assessments, EHS action items and other pertinent information, providing necessary guidance to the plant manager and the leadership team about MESH.
- Pursues third party recognition for programs that establish the site and Eaton’s EHS program as world class.
- Creates training matrices to ensure that all trainings are defined and tracked to completion.
- Manages and directs site in achieving EHS targets & objectives. Directs development, maintenance, and achievement of goals in support of corporate and business group EHS strategic initiatives. Determines appropriate leading and lagging indicators to track performance against targets and objectives.
- Maintains awareness of laws and regulations at national, regional, local and other, to determine if they affect plant operations and MESH to complete an annual evaluation of compliance for EHS.
- Works with site leadership team and facilities to ensure that all key EHS operational controls are in place, on a PM program, and that EHS action items are resolved on a timely basis.
- Maintains and communicate EHS general guidelines of the plant.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
5+ years of experience in Environmental Safety and Health and Safety, Industrial Hygiene program management.
Professional Degree or Engineering.
Knowledge and application of regulations issued by SEMANART.
Fluent in English/Spanish.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No