Lead Analyst, IT IPACOE Support
Eaton’s IT Organization is currently seeking a Lead IT IPACOE Support Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Beachwood, OH facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will support the daily and weekly data uploads to Eaton’s mission critical Enterprise Datawarehouse.
- You will provide specialized Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) support to multiple Enterprise applications and projects utilizing ETL technologies.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of ETL integration, support and performance. Provide end to end support for all ETL processes and systems.
- You will manage ETL Support Remedy queue and provide quick Incident/Request analysis to Business users.
- You will monitor all ETL schedule loads using Control M, Informatica, DAC & Oracle PL/SQL.
- You will proactively manage issues to ensure ETL schedule achieves Service Level Agreements.
- You will coordinate with ETL architects and leverage DAC for task scheduling, workflow management and maintenance activities.
- You will collaborate with application owners to address any data quality concerns and issues.
- You will communicate Eaton ETL standards, upcoming changes and opportunities to our business partners.
- You will participate in ETL release cycle for migrating databases and DW applications in Informatica, Oracle PL/SQL to production.
- You will be responsible for service architecture and support of ETL integration application including Informatica, DAC, Oracle OBIEE, Oracle OBIA, capacity planning, problem management, performance tuning.
- You will travel 10% domestic/ international to attend business meetings.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a directly related field
- Two (2) years of experience working with Informatica PowerCenter and supporting Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) applications.
Two years of experience must involve (experience may be gained concurrently):
Demonstrating an understanding of ETL architecture, design, development and implementation principles across Enterprise platforms;
- Working with large data sets and multi-million row database structures;
- Utilizing data analysis concepts to determine accuracy/integrity and identify performance opportunities;
- Demonstrating knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts including ETL, data warehousing, reporting and related tools;
- Working with UNIX or Linux environments including infrastructure, hardware sizing, multi-tier platform, servers and tool based solutions; and
- Working with global teams.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time