Senior Sourcing Engineer
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Sr. Sourcing Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Changzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Develop strong supplier base for the assigned projects;
- Evaluate supplier capability;
- Evaluate quote, analyze cost and select the suppliers;
- Support SQE to work with supplier on quality control process;
- Achieve sourcing KPI (Such as: MCER, PPV, supplier OTTR, Continue improvement …)
- Support supply chain team to resolve delivery issues with suppliers
- Support R&D team and division team for NPD and other assigned projects.
- Can work with internal function team closely to communicate and resolve relative internal and external issues.
- Other tasks assigned by department manager
- University degree majored in Mechanics, Engineer, Electronics or related fields
- Familiar with ERP (SAP is Perfect) and PC skills
- Familiar with Mechanical components
- More than 5 years purchasing and sourcing work experience
- Have basic Knowledge of business and contract law
- Excellent analysis and communication skills
- Good at English in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Positive and responsible, strong cost sense and good work attitude
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD HAC Hazardous Area Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time