Area Manager - Sales (North)
Area Manager - Sales (North) #068208
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Area Manager - Sales (North) in Eaton’s MTL business, based in Delhi, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s MTL business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly / quarterly / annual sales and SI account growth and order bookings targets
- Develop and sustain long-term customer relationships with both new and existing Fire System Integrator business partners and the wider fire industry
- Create account plans for all customers providing regular reports on customer performance and activity
- Provide the primary customer interface for all product, services and solutions
- Facilitate resolution of any customer issues; serve as a central resource for communications with the customer; champion customer needs and requirements within the organization
- Keep fully up to date with and communicate internally regularly and effectively on market developments, new products, trends, opportunities etc.
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with all key internal and appropriate business stakeholders and functions
- Represent and promote the business in a professional and positive manner at all times.
If you are:
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant sales experience with demonstrable evidence of success performing a similar role.
- Knowledge of Fire industry relevant standards,
- Computer literate to intermediate/ advanced level in the Microsoft Office software suite
- Degree qualified with an engineering and/ or MBA bias ( B.Tech/ B.E/ MBA )
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time