HR Services Team Leader
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
HR Services Team Leader - French
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting to the EMEA HR Services Manager, this role is to manage one of the contact & administration center teams supporting facilities located in various countries in a regional cluster (France, DACH region, Italy, UK, Hungary, etc. – circa 8K employees). The country list can vary. The responsibility of the Team Leader is to leverage the talent of a team of professionals based in Budapest to ensure successful delivery of services to internal & external end-users. The Team Leader will also have the responsibility to work & resolve specific cases raised such resolving questions and/or issues that are raised by managers, employees, and HR business partners via phone, through email and within the case management system. The role includes the management of a team of 6 to 10 direct reports.
Your key deliverables :
- Acts as supportive leader and coach to a team of professionals to help deliver high levels of service to internal and external end-users.
- Participate in the identification & development of new activities that could potentially be embedded in to the HR Services’ scope with the support of the HR Services Manager & the OpEx team.
- Responsible for supervising the daily activities and workload of the team, including oversight of the accuracy and timely resolution of all incoming inquiries.
- Serves as an escalation point for the HR Services team and interacts with various levels and departments within the organization for problem resolution as needed.
- Maintains and develops new solutions in the ticketing system database.
- Trains and leads the team through issue resolution processes, including root cause analysis as well as issue and workload prioritization.
- Drives and supports the HR Services team to meet and exceed service level agreements (SLAs).
- Partners with subject matter experts to find resolutions for complex inquiries and for continuous improvement projects.
- Responsible for the performance and professional development of the team through ongoing coaching, annual reviews and timely project status updates.
- Partners with management to ensure the consistent delivery of department communications, Standard Operating Procedures, accuracy and prompt resolution of inquiries, and team concerns.
- Coordinates team meetings including agenda generation and tracking of action items for follow up.
- Identifies gaps in team’s knowledge and partners with management to deliver training to produce measurable results.
- Manage, coach & develop a team of HR Services Agents ensuring a strong succession plan, a highly adaptable group of resources & a highly motivated team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on HR Services and Support – than please apply.
- University Degree is required and ideally combined with a Master’s degree
- 1-2 years experience in HR or Customer Services field
- Utilize a variety of technology platforms to conduct daily work (HRMS (Oracle), Case Management System (Remedy), ATS (Taleo), Microsoft Suite etc.)
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong process orientation in terms of juggling multiple priorities and sharing of knowledge
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No