If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Regional Field Application Manager in Eaton, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Build the APEX goals and development plan for South China FAE team.
- Mange and coach South China FAE team to keep them with high initiative, planning and professional.
- Make the correct technology support strategy for Eaton UPS, Santak UPS ,Solution product series and Solution of Datacenter etc .
- Appoint and plan every person of South China FAE team do the correct things.
- Lead team to provide the professional technical response for Enterprise ,Distributor , IT sales team and distributors team in South China region.
- As technology specialist and region FAE team leader,
- Efforts include preparation, participation and/or presentation of seminars to customers and consultants.
- Providing the solution and the bidding document etc..
- Responsibility for pre-sales technical support & expertise in implementation of customer applications associated with PQ product and solution of data center.
- Examines customer requirements and identifies standard.
- Provides technical review of orders and terms of equipment and technology documentation
- Recommends most cost effective configuration to meet technical requirements.
- Support sales staff in assessing potential applications of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications.
- Effectively interface with customers, sales staff, consultants, and contractors to support requirements
- Know about and trace the technology developments of main competitors.
- Equivalent Education Level Required
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering at least.
- Experience required
- Minimum seven years project, or engineering experience, engaging in designing or supporting UPS and power supply product.
- Minimum three years experiences in managing one team.
- Knowledge required
- Comprehensive knowledge of power distribution system, also internal and competitor UPS and air-conditioner lines etc.
- Requires practical experience in designing or supporting UPS and power supply product or solution .
- The application knowledge of UPS ,power supply product and electrical device in Data Center.
- Electrical installation methods, practices, and the National refrigeration Code
- Familiar with air-conditioner and airflow management product and their applications will be better.
- Must be able to make technical proposal presentations to customers and consulting engineers.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and will be prior in English.
- Technical interpretation, communication skills and CAD skill are important.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time