Sr Engineer - NPD
|• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with 4-5 Years/ Diploma in Electrical with 6-8 Years.|
|• Basic Knowledge of Medium Voltage Products and Equipment’s especially RMU. |
• Knowledge of Protection Relaying, especially numerical relays, Familiar with ANSI Device codes.
• CT and Meter Selection and Auxiliary component selection like Battery and Battery chargers.
• Fully conversant with Auto CAD/ Microstation and hands on working knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
• Be familiar with FRTU and SCADA application for Medium Voltage Products.
Up to date with industry trends of the field and defacto standard practices.
• Documentation of the project as per ISO Process and completion of project folder.
|• Capacity to work in dynamic environment, and to support high challenges. |
• Demonstrate strong team working spirit and effective communication.
• Initiative and strong sense of responsibility.
• Sufficient capability in communication with English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time