• Support internal customers by interacting with third party to provide Country of Origin information
• Working as center point of contact for various Trade related communications
• Supplier solicitation to determine missing information and validation of FTA certificates
• Analysis on Embargoed and Restricted parties and contribution in enhancement of trade compliance process and projects
• Able to handle and interpret large data files and develop Business Scorecards and Senior leadership reports.
• Accountable for individual projects and able to understand expectations of stakeholder
• Should have good knowledge on Supply chain, Logistics and EXIM.
• Should have good knowledge on software like- Excel, Macros, Word and Power point
for breakthrough analysis.
• EXPORT LICENSING (ITAR & EAR)
• Handling the many variables involved in the international transportation of goods.
• Initiated and driven international freight projects on cost saving.
• Experienced in Indian Excise and Customs norms.
• Experienced in handling freight forwarders and CHA.
• Engaging with global regional leads for Cost saving projects.
• Licensing experience for (SCOMET) items (Special Chemicals, Organisms, Materials, Equipment and Technologies )
Masters with 10-12 Yrs exp. or Bachelors with 12-15 Yrs exp
Basic Knowledge (Foundation):
• Experience in SCM data analysis / reporting or plant operations.
• Global Trade and Import/Export Programs
Medium Knowledge (Intermediate):
• Able to link the reports to the relevant business process
Advance Knowledge (Expert):
• Must have the ability to work unsupervised with decision making authority in a versatile organization. Must be adaptable and resilient to constant changes in job duties, priorities and the internal/external business and regulatory environment. EXPORT LICENSING (ITAR & EAR)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time