If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Quality Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
- Have 5-10 years broad, hardware, firmware and system engineering experience
- Have 3-5 years in senior quality role with knowledge of Quality systems and system best practices
- Have 1-3 years manufacturing engineering experience & proven track record of successfully delivered solutions
- Have full understanding of PPAP & statistical data analysis leading to data based decision making
- Have background in hands-on, system development; including requirements, design, coding, debugging and test.
- Have excellent leadership, teambuilding, organizational transformation and collaboration skills
- Have superior ability to align solutions with business objectives using sound judgment
- Have experience with supplier quality management
- Have ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Have BS in engineering or related, Masters preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience considered.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time