Sales and Service Support Analyst, Aftermarket Parts
Eaton’s Industrial Controls’ division is currently seeking a Sales and Service Support Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Watertown, Wisconsin facility.
The Sales and Service Support Analyst is responsible for managing the warranty claim process, aftermarket parts program, and independent service provider program for the Variable Frequency Drive product line. The Analyst also partners with various stakeholders to assist customers and drive a high level of customer service.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of
every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity,
invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold,
bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can
help us reach ours.
• You will ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction to customers requiring aftermarket parts, service and claim support.
• You will process CQMs for field service including creating claims, hiring EESS or ISP, providing updates to field sales, approving invoices and reviewing closure of claims.
• You will review and authorize claims, release exchanges, process shipping paperwork and provide order updates.
• You will be responsible for ongoing administration of the Aftermarket Parts Program including the development of technical and marketing collateral, pricing structure, communication to sales, reps and channel with the goal of driving revenue growth of the $5M business.
• You will approving and pay Independent Service Providers for field service work..
• You will manage all credits/deducts/invoices on claims and service.
• You will manage shipping damage and freight claims..
• You will manage international warranty claims and service.
• You will be responsible for the aftermarket process improvements to drive higher levels of customer service.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Basic (Must Have) Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
• Two years of prior experience in a customer-focused position
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Vista, Bid Manager and MfgPro
• Prior experience in a customer-focused position on similar industries (electrical market)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No