Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business ? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
More from us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
Eaton specializes in the design and manufacture of high quality, functional plastic moulded components and assemblies for use in stringent automotive engineering applications. We provide a team of experienced engineers, CAD designers and project managers to ensure that the needs and expectations of our customers are fully achieved
Location: Brierley Hill, UK
Your main duties:
• Material Deliveries to customers: gathers and analyse customer demand, provide a forecast for the next 12 months rolling during SIOP meetings and make sure that on this basis customer deliveries are guaranteed, they are satisfied with the service and that customer portals are managed.
• All aspects of the entire supply chain to ensure all raw materials and purchased products are delivered on time to support the production schedule. this includes responsibility on production and shipping schedules to ensure customer orders are effi iently shipped, on time and complete.
• Ownership of 5 steps SIOP process (Sales Inventroy Operations Planning) at Plant level. This includes data gathering, customer demand planning in agreement with SIOP Regional Leader and Supply Planning.
• Validate 12 month sales forecast for the site, including ordinary and extraordinary acrions necessary to meet the goal.
• You will be responsible for all aspects of the production schedule to assure appropriate inventory levels and integrity are maintained for stock items and that make to order products are produced in a timely and efficiently manner.
• Performance of the site (DOH and gross inventory). Drives actions to reduce inventory level to the Regional target, by optimising stock policies. Leads cycle count process in the sites, in order to get the required inventory accuracy.
• You will develop and implement initiatives to reduce supply chain costs, improve inventory turns and increase customer service levels to support sales through the use of lean principles.
• All fuinctions relations to suppliers, including, but not limited to: supplier quality and delivery performance, supplier relations, timely resolution of problems and cost competitiveness. Discuss implementation of consignment stocks with suppliers in order to reduce working capital.
• Responsible for MRO budget control.
• Warehousing and logistic functions for goods inwards and out.
• Lead material recovery team to reduce waste and loss of bought in materials.
• Completing year MMA assessment to show annual improvements in scores.
• Responsible for all ERP health metrics and improvement actions to show continuous improvements.
• Management of Customer Services function.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelors Degree in Business or specialised degree in purchasing/logistics or Mechanical.
• APICS Qualification for working towards achievement
• Relevant years of Materials processes experience.
• A working knowledge of Production Control Material Releases, Problem Solving Techniques, Plant/Division/Corporate Metrics, Forecasting and Accounting Reports.
• Advanced knowledge of SCM processes and ERP systems knowledge.
• Understanding of SPC, EBS, EQA, ECOS and IATF.
• Solid Understanding of APEX and Performance Management.
• Microsoft Office software programs.
• Knowledge of customer forcast process
What we offer:
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering
• At Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time