Executive Assistant Internship
Eaton's Hydraulics division has an opening for an
Executive Assistant Intern (active student status required!)
Would you like to make a difference to the
environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and
help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check:
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
As an Executive Assistant Intern you will get a chance to be involved in
and make an impact on the daily lives of our Hydraulics EMEA Managers. Your
responsibilities will include organizing travels and managing expenses,
managing calendars, organizing events and provide ad hoc assistance. Our
Managers are located not only in Budapest but in different locations of EMEA.
Active student status for at least 1 year required!
You will make a difference by:
- Assisting the Executive Assistant in supporting Managers
- Managing calendars
- Being responsible for Travel & Expenses accounting
- Updating Sharepoint
- Preparing presentations
- Organizing events and visits, including managing catering, booking rooms, managing invitations, representing the Executive Assistant
Your experience matters:
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken as well) and interpersonal communication
- Experience working in an office environment
- Active student status
- Availability for working 25-30 hours/week
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Good organizing skills and precision
- Proactive attitude
- Advantage: previous experience in an Office Management role (Receptionist, Personal Assistance, Office Management etc.)
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
- We provide competitive salary and working environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No