Experienced Order Management Representative (Russian and English speaker)
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s EMEA BSC was established in 2015. Our Business Service Center site employs around 600 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Hydraulics Order Management team and delight our customers by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively.
As an Order Management Specialist you will be responsible for a full scale order management process, provide commercial support such as price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
You will make difference by:
- Providing proactive consultation and commercial support to internal and external customers for orders
- Managing orders which includes but is not limited to order clearing, ensuring compliance, coordination of delivery, negotiation of customer claims
- Handling complaints, arranging product substitutions and returns, initiation of billing, and internal and external correspondence
- Providing additional commercial support to the organization by performing standard and ad hoc customer data and pricing analysis as well as central customer data maintenance
- Tracking, maintaining and documenting general and specific customer conditions
- Defining and ensuring efficient processes in the ERP and Order Management systems
- Supporting commercial projects
Your experience matters:
- Excellent Russian and English language skills
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Customer Service/Order Management/Logistics/Supply Chain
- Knowledge of Order Management systems and processes
- Basic command of MS Excel
- Continuous learning skills
- Proactive attitude for process improvement
- Improved time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional customer-orientation
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- Experience with Business-to-business customers is preferred
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No