Eaton’s Power Quality Division is currently seeking a Semi Senior Field Technician to join our team. This position is located at our facility in Haina, DR.
This position will provide strategic leadership for development and learning programs for our manufacturing facilities of approximately 4,000 employees.
This includes, but is not limited, to establish, perform and manage effective programs in accordance with Eaton Corporation policies, procedures, and requirements that supports employees capabilities and career development.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Analyze, plan, develop and administer training & development programs for all personnel at Eaton, supporting Corporate learning initiatives.
- Identify training needs based on assessments and requirements, for all employees at Haina business.
- Supervises and coordinates the staffing of in-house programs as needed.
- Leads, and/or facilitates conferences and training sessions.
- Develop strategies for behavior changes focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage onboarding and skill certification program at site
- Assess training effectiveness focus on process continuous improvement
- Conduct vendors research for development programs, and makes recommendations in order to select the best supplier / source
- Supports sustainability of compliance with regulations through the development of training programs
- Works as a liaison with Eaton University to deploy corporate initiatives such as Lean, EQS, Six Sigma, and Eaton Leadership Model reinforcements.
- Support OCA development actions based on learning programs.
- Supervises the maintenance of training records and provides reports as needs.
- Develop activities to foster ERG's sharing and best practices among employees
- Supports / assists in the management of employee involvement teams through the identification of training needs.
- Sustain and improve internal scholarship programs impacting employee's career path.
- Works with Infotep in the deployment of development programs to optimize training plan
- Minimum experience of 5 - 7 years in the training area
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Strong PC knowledge, Microsoft Office.
- Masters or Postgraduate in Human Resources
- Certified trainer for management programs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: ADMIN Administrative
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time