Regional Supervisor, Customer Support
Eaton’s Aerospace Group is seeking a Regional Supervisor, Customer Support. The position will be based at our Jackson, MI facility.
The Regional Supervisor, Customer Support working under the direction of the Regional Customer Service Manager, is responsible for leading and coaching members of the Account Management team across multiple sites with a goal to maximize long term customer relationships and drive business growth strategies. The Regional Supervisor will coordinate the Customer Support team to ensure all team members appropriately interact with internal functional leads, to make sure all parties are aware of customer requirements (technical, contractual, or otherwise), and to support new and existing customer development initiatives.
- Maintains a current and intensive knowledge of customer’s business in order to direct and support, and effectively manage all aspects of account management, including; order management, quote management, return material authorization, customer specific requirements, technical support, contract administration, and pricing.
- Hire and develop top talent and lead continued cultural transformation by promoting a positive team environment, cross cultural collaboration, best practice adoption and world class customer support.
- Supports team members in their relationship management efforts on customer accounts to strengthen and develop existing business relationships.
- Leads team to ensure provision of accurate quotes, orders, and additional information required to promptly close opportunities and build a reputation with customers as a responsive and cooperative partner.
- Drive organizational activities through leadership of multi-site teams to meet or exceed business objectives related to customer account management through utilization of problem solving skills such as Six Sigma, 8D, and root cause analysis.
- Develop direct relationships with leaders, both internally and externally, to maximize ease of doing business.
- Other Customer Support duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service, professional inside sales, or product support
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), have been granted Political Asylum, or Refugee.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- No relocation is being provided for this role. All candidates being considered for this role must currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Jackson, MI location.
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Contract experience
- Project Management experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills. The ability to build and sustain a high performance team and to communicate and develop a sense of urgency and commitment to agreed upon team goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understands the culture of the company as it relates to Continuous Improvement, Problem Solving, and the BOS Process.
- Judgment, logic, resourcefulness and creativity abilities.
- Business Acumen: The degree to which one aligns tasks with the business/market environment and the division’s strategy to meet division goals. Cross functional/diversified business vision.
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Office software programs and customer web-based maintenance systems.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time