- Contribute to the SQDCI metrics of the focus factory. • Uses daily production data (Internal and external PPM’s., etc.) to develop and execute corrective actions plans to drive continuous improvement.
- Performed MSA (Measurement System Analysis) studies according to AIAG MSA and internal Procedure.
- Communicate and interact with employees in regards of customer satisfaction to build commitment towards positive quality culture.
- Manage quality metrics such as external-internal PPM’s, customer complain.
- Validate manufacturing systems (assembly lines) including documentation (PFMEA, WIs, Control plan, flow chart, procedures).
- Lead quality system improvements and implement changes accordingly.
- Maintain effective communication with customer following up complains and scorecard ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Perform Corrective actions coming from the RMA process (Return Material Authorization).
- Drive deployment of Eaton Quality System.
- Audit and address employee actions or behavior to ensure adherence with required policies, procedures, systems, and rules.
- Perform weekly Layered Process Audits (LPA). • APQP & PPAP documentation and preparation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics or Mechanics (or similar)
- 1-3 years of experience in electronic manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge on quality tools (APQP, MSA, SPC, PPAP)
- 2-3 years of experience solving QA issues, implementing process controls and process improvements. • Strong knowledge of IPC-610 standard.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001 & TS16949 standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Highly skilled on Ms Project, Minitab, 8D (preferred).
- CQE Certified by ASQ (Certificate Quality Engineer) (preferred).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time