Finance Manager / Country Controller
(Location: Kozyatagi - Istanbul)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Finance Manager / Country Controller, you will be responsible for managing all statutory accounting, tax and reporting obligations in accordance to Turkish law, as well in accordance to USGAAP and Eaton corporate requirements; the position is equally responsible for the internal controls management and all risk mitigation processes as well for being a strong business partner for the company management and various functions inside or outside local organization.
Your key deliverables:
Manages all financial reporting, forecasts, planning, analysis, internal controls and balance sheet review processes, in line with USGAAP, corporate policies and reporting requirements
Has the responsibility of directing finance, tax and accounting functions and operations for securing a full compliance to local statutory requirements.
Reviews and validates all statutory required tax declarations or reports to the authorities securing the correctness and timely submission (monthly, quarterly, annually)
Liaise as a prime contact with the tax auditors, advisors, internal or external auditors, banks or tax authorities
Drives the financial processes to ensure the integrity of financial results and robust internal control processes, including SOX compliance requirements as designed by the company
Acts as a key Business Partner for Turkey CSM and Leadership Team of the organization, as well for the direct or functional finance organization/management
Coordinates any optimization process, through the improvement of the existing ERPs (SAP, ORACLE, etc..) or through improved procedures
Analyzes any significant variances in our working capital and operating results to ensure the accuracy of our financials and to initiate the corrective or the improvement actions, as needed
Analyzes the operating requirements for the business, in view of projected market, business and economic trends. Regularly reviews and assists in the establishment of project and priorities for the business long-term growth
Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement
Leads and Develops the Finance team with the goal to secure a high-quality performance and to create a strong talents pipeline and a high performing, diverse team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Professional qualification/degree in accounting- (CPA) required; MBA, ACCA or similar would be a plus
- 8 -10 years of relevant experience, sales companies preferred
- Significant experience in finance/ accounting/ auditing within a multinational company;
- Solid experience of Accounting US-GAAP and Turkish GAAP,
- Including corporate and local Tax reporting practical experience, financial reporting, SOX, internal controls and analysis;
- Strong SAP and BW knowledge, minimum 4-6 years of practical experience
- Strong skills in Oracle, Encore, Hyperion and/or MIS would be a plus;
- Strong leadership and communication skills (problem solving, conflict management, building effective team)
- Vast experience in direct people management
- Ability to operate and deliver independently;
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No